VPAC is the supporting body for all owners, pilots and enthusiasts of vintage Piper aircraft.
1. To promote and encourage the restoration, operation and enjoyment of vintage Piper aircraft.
2. To organise fly-ins where the owners, pilots and other enthusiasts of vintage Piper aircraft can meet.
3. To provide information on the location of spare parts and of those organisations and individuals who will repair, restore or inspect vintage Piper aircraft.
4. To provide a forum for the exchange of advice and information on vintage Piper aircraft and related subjects.
5. To increase public knowledge of vintage Piper aircraft.
The Club is run by a small committee of volunteers
Chairman: Richard Keech
Membership Secretary: Charlie Monsell
Treasurer and Newsletter Editor: Mike Mothershaw
Without portfolio: Colin Stearn & Doug Palmer
Safety Officer: Richard Keech
Website: Charles Monsell attempts this (but would rather be flying)
In accordance with GDPR the VPAC records your name, contact details and aircraft information to communicate with you and administrate your membership. We do not record any bank details. Your contact details may be shared with other members if you take part in The [email] List but your details will never be shared outside of the club membership. When you leave the club your details will be deleted from our records within twelve months. For questions or concerns, contact a member of the committee.
The Vintage Piper Aircraft Club does not project or accept any responsibility for participation by any website reader or Vintage Piper Aircraft Club member at any fly-ins, functions, forums or events that may be publicised by this website. All material published of a technical nature is for reference only and is not necessarily recommended or approved by the administrator of this website or any official of the Vintage Piper Aircraft Club. It is up to the reader and his or her Licensed Engineer or LAA Inspector to determine the legality or veracity of anything technical appearing in these pages. This website is produced only as a medium of communication among owners/aficionados of vintage Piper aircraft and the opinions expressed therein are those of the individual members and are not necessarily endorsed by the Club.