Our second gathering will be at Shobdon, and we’ll be hosted by the Aeronca Club. This is a wider “US Classics” meeting but of course all US classic aircraft and their crews are welcome at any of our get-togethers.
In the event of poor weather, we’ll move to the Sunday. If weather forecasts suggest this will be necessary, the decision will be made two to three days prior and communicated to members via “The List”, and to the airfield.
For more information, contact Richard Keech.