VPAC is the supporting body for all owners, pilots and enthusiasts of vintage Piper aircraft.
1. To promote and encourage the restoration, operation and enjoyment of vintage Piper aircraft.
2. To organise fly-ins where the owners, pilots and other enthusiasts of vintage Piper aircraft can meet.
3. To provide information on the location of spare parts and of those organisations and individuals who will repair, restore or inspect vintage Piper aircraft.
4. To provide a forum for the exchange of advice and information on vintage Piper aircraft and related subjects.
5. To increase public knowledge of vintage Piper aircraft.
Chairman: Richard Keech
Membership Secretary & Treasurer: Mike Mothershaw
Newsletter Editor: Roger Peperell
Without portfolio: Colin Stearn & Doug Palmer
Safety Officer: Richard Keech
Website: Richard Carter
The Vintage Piper Aircraft Club does not project or accept any responsibility for participation by any web-site reader or Vintage Piper Aircraft Club member at any fly-ins, functions, forums or events that may be publicised by this web-site. All material published of a technical nature is for reference only and is not necessarily recommended or approved by the editor of this web-site or any official of the Vintage Piper Aircraft Club. It is up to the reader and his or her Licensed Engineer or LAA Inspector to determine the legality or veracity of anything technical appearing in these pages. This web-site is produced only as a medium of communication among owners/afficionados of Piper aircraft and the opinions expressed therein are those of the individual members and are not necessarily endorsed by the Club.